Monday, September 05, 2005

Moving to Friesland

In two weeks time, I'll be moving to Friesland, which is a province in the Netherlands. They speak their own language up their as well as dutch (which I can speak myself). I'll be doing two things with this blog.

  1. Telling how I get on, getting used to the place, accents.
  2. Why you might want to visit Friesland

I have found very little about the place on Internet, but some people get very excited when I say I'm moving there, while others think I must be mad. I'm going to assume that the first lot know something the rest of us don't know and thats what I want to publish here. Like why would you want to move up here or even holiday here?

The reason I am moving is because of a new job. Friesland is a bit of the beaten track, but I'm actually really looking forward to this job. It's for a company I've been watching for about three years. I can't wait to roll up my sleeves and get stuck in.

No comments: